Thursday, June 18, 2009

h a h a !

hiek hiek...
Jus back from Sg. Long...
Ok... The story begins...

Monday
Went Sg long with Sam and visited Suet Mei's condo..
Hmm... Nice environment.. More than what I have expected...
So... Adrenalin rush and I decided to study there...
Wow~ fast huh...

Tuesday
I told my mum bout it..
She is ok with my decision..
During the night, i went for piano class...
So my piano teac told me there is a vacancy at Shah Alam..

Wednesday
I went for the interview..
And...... Guess what?
I got the job!! buahaha.. As a Piano Teacher lo.. What else I can do..
Will only be teaching on Saturday..
Starting from 8am to 6pm non stop.. No break hours..
But its ok! Cause the pay is..... hiek hiek... hahahahha!
After interview, I already have my answer in my heart..
That is to choose Segi, rather than going Sg.Long study...
At Segi, I can study and work over there..
I have more benefit if I stay here.. hee...
But... I still going to Sg.Long after interview..
Go there for vacation? haha..
Go and see their lifestyle.. hehe..
Because I can attend the classes some more..
And I have not pay the fees yet.. xDD

Thursday
Attend the classes at 8am..
Hmm.. Its boring...
As the class only having 15 peoples? haha..
And... Quantitative Technics is REAL hard...
Then class finish at 12pm...
Went back condo.. Online + Sleep..
5pm, celebrates Fang Fang birthday...
Bout 9smthg, mum and dad come and fetch me back to Klang!!
hoho... Home Sweet Home..
hahaha...

4th July will start teaching in the centre...
Wish me luck guys!! lalala.... xDD

0 comments: