Wednesday, August 19, 2009

g o s s i p s

I heard some gossips....
About Wan Chean (the one who get 1st place in the Astro Talent Quest 2008)..
She went to KTAR to see one artist..
I forgot who's the artist d..
Everyone should have a ticket to see the artist..
And she (Wan Chean) don't have it..
So here are some conversation between she(WC) and the student guard(SG)..

She's (WC) entering the room..

SG: Ticket please..
WC: I don't have one..
SG: I'm sorry.. If you don't have the ticket, you can't go in..
WC: You know who am I or not? (with lansi expression)
SG: Don't know..
WC: I'm Wan Chean.. Call your manager out..
SG: No ticket, no entry..
WC: Call your manager out..

So the SG called the manager out..
When the manager out, only the manager let her(WC) go in..

END OF THE STORY..

This is what I heard from my friend..
Because the SG is his best friend..
True or not I don't know..
Just to share with you people.. haha..

0 comments: