Tuesday, September 22, 2009

tagged by Kor Sin

1. Your name?
= Chong Yean

2. When and how did we meet?
= Foundation in Utar

3. How long have you known me?
= 1year plus?

4. Do you have a crush on me?
= Hell NO!

5. Give me a nickname and explain why do u pick it?
= Er... Mother? Cause u act like a mother.. hahaha!

6. Describe me in one word.
= Mother as well.. hahaha!

7. First impression of me.
= Fierce

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
= Sure! hahaha!

9. What reminds you of me?
= Fierce again~~ hahahah!

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
= Definitely not a cane.. xDD

11. If you and I were stranded on an island, how would you feel?
= suei lorh....

12. When is the last time you saw me?
= Should be few weeks ago? When you came back from kampar..

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
= Don have wor..

14. What is my best attribute?
= Should be during the foundation while we're having assignments! haha!

15. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
= Maybe....

Tag: Kor Sin, BiBi, Lip Yan

PS: I hate blogger! Mainly is bcoz it couldn't copy and paste! Aiks..

0 comments: