Monday, October 12, 2009

October 13, 2009

So long I didn't update bout my daily life d..
Quite busy these few days..
Assignments, presentation, working life and many stuff more..
sigh.....

Talk bout today..
Went to post office to pay the Astro bill..
After that went to Utar, PJ to show them my LAN sub result to collect my foundation cert..
But they told me they want the syllybus and chop from Segi College.. sigh..
Have to go there again.. Fine..
Then, go to Port Klang.. To renew my passport..
While on the way to there, involved in an accident..
Lazy to talk bout it here..
Reach there, and lots of people!!
Have to wait for 50+ people more..
Didnt wait.. Get the form and chaoz..
Then, went back home..
What a hectic day..

Will go Port Klang again tomoro, early in the morning..
sigh...
Having classes at night..

Then, Wed is the presentation day..
Classes from 830 to 630... shitty..

Thurs will be going to Full House for a gathering with my lovely Utar mates!!
hahahhahahahahahahaha!
Cant wait to see them.. =)

Sat will be going Avillion Hotel at Port Dickson!
Well, I do really need a rest.. fuh!

0 comments: