Thursday, May 28, 2009

j o b

Today, went to find any music centre that have vacancy..
First,
Tarrega (Meru) : They don't have any available vancancy right now..
Second,
Hammond School of Music : They want a degree holder? Wow..
Third,
La Floresta : They want a keyboard teacher.. haha!
Fourth,
Sunwave Music School : They want a grade 8 to grade 8.. ( And I only have grade 8 to a 7 )
Fifth,
Yamaha ( Bkt Tinggi ) : They call me to leave down my name and number and will give me a call on July.. ( Because on July I only can get my timetable )
Sixth ( the last one xD )
Tarrega ( Bkt Tinggi ) : They want to hire a music teacher.. So I'm waiting for their call.. xD
End of today.... xD

5 comments:

Harry Gan said...

Hey Chong Yean, you going SEGi is it?^^

조안 said...

hey i hope you can be my music teacher. how much do u charge per month? really hope to learn violin

v!nn said...

To Harry: ya, im going segi.. save up that thousand bucks ma.. haha..

v!nn said...

To JO: I dont teach violin la.. i teach piano.. hahaha.. but u wan to learn violin, i can teach sikit sikit 1.. haha..

Crystal said...

hey my dear ...never mind la ...
they don wan you is their rugi lo..
haha