Monday, May 25, 2009

w i s h

Over here.. Wanna wish....

Suet Mei (the diet instructor ^^)
Kor Sin (the "mother")
Bi Bi (the sweet smile =>)
Yen Hoon (the independent-she can shop alone.. haha!)
Cai Fong (the gila 1)
Jin Fu (always everyone's dai lou)
Ck (the hamsap lou xDD)
Lip Yan (the chicken king xD)
Yong Zhi (the 'dimension' fellow XD)
Jing Cong (the always busy sms-ing)
Evan (the 1 who loves to see leng lui)
Cheng Kit (the Cost Accounting Pro?)
Lee Jett (the perfectionist)
Wei Ler (the responsible father =>)
Lay Koon (the quiet 1)
Mok (Farrenheit everday.. haha!)
Nicole (Golf & Mike always)
Louis (love to 'pok mong' me 1.. haha!)
Natalie (the brilliant? XD)
Sook Ching (the quiet 1)
Ah Lam (Wow! the genius!)
Kwok Kin (the joke man)
Kelly (the hamsap 1.. haha!)
Bin Lee (he's cute ^^)
Kai Ning (she's kind & lovely)
Shao Jun (always cal me the piano freak?)
Teck Hsiang (the handsome 1? haha!)
Lili (the sweet 1 =>)
Ban Aik (he can study 99 and play 99.. haha!)
Wai Kit (You're too quiet! hehe)
Chee Kam ( Erm.....?)
Lorra (The Independent )

All the best in your future undertakings..
No matter in Kampar, Sg Long, KDU, or Segi College.. ^^
And remember me.. haha!
Tell me if I have miss someone else name.. =)

2 comments:

Crying Baby said...

walao eh!! Who is chicken king?? Walao..
I'm tiger queen la.. Chicken King=CK not me la.. I know u're lion king la, the king of the jungle.. but.. don la misinterpret my name.. and.. still got wai kit la.. chee kam laura also.. walao eh..
miss out so many ppl.. no heart la u..

v!nn said...

i like to name u as chicken king got prob ma?
chicken king! hahaha!
oklo.. later i add.....