Wednesday, July 8, 2009

f***!

Today, I went class as normal..
On Mon.. My counsellor(Kelvin) call me to get my timetable at 2nd floor..
So I went to 2nd floor and get my LAN timetable..
Stated my class is on Mon & Wed for Pengajian Malaysia subject only..
After class.. I find Kelvin again..
Asking him for Moral Studies..
He said that, the class haven't start yet.. Will let me know..
And today..(Wednesday)
My fren asked me.. "Why you are not in the Moral Studies class yesterday?"
I: huh? Moral Studies? Kelvin told me the class havent' start yet?
Fren: Huh? Nola.. (showing me the timetable)
I was.. What the hell??? That f****g man told me there is no class for Moral Studies yet..
FINE!
I went to 2nd floor and seek for information..
Someone name, Joyce.. A nice person..
And she is also the HEAD of my UOS programme..
She brief me EVERYTHING about the programme..
I was so blur!
Why I'm blur? Because there shud be a briefing for this course last Friday..
The f******g man didnt' told me AT ALL!!
And the HEAD, Joyce..
She told me that this counsellor, K****N W**G is a useless scumb!
F**** him!!
Didn't help me to do a lot of things!!
1. Didnt help me to register my name for the LAN subject. My name was not in the attendance list.
2. Didn't help me to apply PTPTN loan. (which is so important for me)
3. Didn't help me to get a ID card.
4. Didn't give me the exact timetable! (Joyce had already email the timetable to every counsellor FEW MONTHS ago.. And she don't understand why K****N W**G doesnt give me the timetable)
And I have to did everything by myself! Going this and that department! Damn confusing~
Moral of the story is..
Please don't trust Segi College (Subang Jaya) counsellor! Especially that FAT ASS K*****N W**G!

0 comments: